Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vintage

While my Mom didn't save a ton of my baby clothes, I luckily did. You see, I have a horrible habit of not throwing away anything. I have hoarding tendencies that I hope Charlotte will some day appreciate. As much as I would have loved to wear my mother's incredible 1970's flowy dresses from her sorority formals, she didn't save A THING! So, now, I have tons of boxes of all my old prom dresses in hopes that vintage is cool in about 16 years. We'll see. I mean, who wouldn't want to wear a lycra two piece, white dress with silver glitter down the front in 2027?

The good news though is that I never would let my Mom give away my old dolls and some of these old dolls were wearing my own baby clothes. Success! Charlotte has vintage baby clothes and she looks oh so cute in them!







See, Mom? Now, do you see why I threw that hissy in 7th grade about keeping all my stuff for my someday daughter? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment