Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Charlotte's Reflection

I always read that babies love to look at their reflection, so one day we showed Charlotte her precious little face in the mirror during "wake times." When we first started when she was six or so weeks old, she had no interest in herself, she only wanted to look at Ryan and me. She would smile at us and just glance over at herself. But, now....



Ta da! My little brown eyed girl loves smiling and talking to the baby in the reflection!

 

Hi baby Charlotte! Some people say they don't recognize themselves until they are nearly two years old!? All I know is that Charlotte sure thinks looking at the mirror is fun! 
 





Can we please talk about the bald spot? It was so cute and small at this moment and now it is nearly double this size! We crack up watching her rub off all her hair on the video monitor while she is stirring in her sleep. I have to restrain myself and not run in there and stop her. I know, so vain, right? The bald spot is officially huge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment