Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Past 3 Months...

...have been incredible, life changing and more than anything, very blessed. I've enjoyed soaking in all of these fun and at times, challenging moments. Here are a few of my favorites caught on camera. To think, this time last year, I was so very pregnant and had no idea. What a difference one year makes...thank you sweet Charlotte Jean-Claire for making us smile!


  
Family of 3! I'll do a post on Charlotte's birth story soon!




Charlotte's first trip to the beach at 5 weeks old. So thankful we captured this moment!




What in the world do babies dream about?? So cute!



 Here's Miss C when she was nearly two months old. She loves her baths!



Thanksgiving Day!  Gee was "stealing" her paci from her. Charlotte thought it was very funny. :)



Someone loves smocked dresses. Me! I can remember wearing them when I was little and I'm so glad they are back in style. So stinking cute!




This was just the other day. Charlotte loves talking to her Daddy. They crack me up with all the goo's, oh's, and keh's (this sound is hard to spell out phonetically but a Charlotte fave!). Love them.


Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment